Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2nd Poem for Creative Writing

Soooo....since I punched this out in an hour, it's not really up to par I think, but nevertheless here it is! : )

Natural State

Drifting in on a whispering breeze,
Emerald eyes entrap my gaze.
Soft, shy footsteps closing in,
Imploring me to seek her spoils.

Draped in an ethereal bouquet of scent,
Lavender seductively fills my head.
Heady with her divine charms,
I surrender, as my soul takes charge.

Delighting in her shadowed form,
Madly caressing smooth, firm curves.
Perfection in bare-skinned truth,
A lesser temptress there never was.

Dignified mountains, forests of legend,
Mythical seas, or great cities of gold.
All may offer a glorious adventure,
Or perhaps a majestic abode.

Disenchantment finds me in such places,
Longing instead for the siren’s calling,
Beckoning me with her fiery lips,
To take refuge in her celestial temple.